[Scilab-users] [Scilab-Dev] algebra conventions with integer types to be discussed

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Sep 19 10:44:10 CEST 2018

Here is the start of this discussion.
As cross-posting looks forbidden/prevented/canceled, i am afraid that
only the dev@ list received both initial messages
At least, only the dev@ archives publish them
Also, setting a scilab list in CC: while the main receiver is another
list looks also useless because it is silently canceled (see the dev@
online archives).

Regards
Samuel