[Scilab-users] [Scilab-Dev] algebra conventions with integer types to be discussed

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Sep 19 11:17:33 CEST 2018

> Le 17/09/2018 à 19:03, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
>> [No answers]
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Do I have to conclude that the implementation is currently so
>> incoherent that *nobody* uses integer types in Scilab (other than
>> Scilab code itself) ?

The current implementation is not incoherent.
The message was likely not published on users at . The traffic is (much?)
lower on dev@ than on users at .
A poor trafic about this topic could also mean that

  * most of Scilab users working with encoded integers are satisfied. No
    answer = status quo.
  * or almost nobody uses Scilab. So, never mind any deep changes. You
    can do whatever you want on a relic.

Best regards
Samuel