[Scilab-users] Scilab-users] v6.0.2 jpeg export problem - again

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Apr 12 11:20:03 CEST 2019

Hello,

This bug is already reported for almost 6  years
<http://bugzilla.scilab.org/12788>. It is not proper to the jpg format.
It occurs with all pixmap formats. It was fixed for onscreen rendering
(proving that it's not a pure driver issue), but it is still pending when
exporting graphics <http://bugzilla.scilab.org/14264>. Even when
exporting graphics, in some circumstances,
it works. For instance, compiling some help pages generating some images
illustrating examples most often works, with right colors.
Please see details of the reports.

Regards
Samuel

PS : Please don't expect improvements from anyone else than the community,
that's to say yourself or your ability to find, convince and enrole
contributors
around you or with you able and ready to contribute, noticeably to fix bugs,
noticeably long-standing ones. Thanks.