[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? SciNotes and printf("...\n")

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Fri Apr 12 19:39:15 CEST 2019

Hello,

I've seen the same with scinotes in 6.0.2, I don't remember seeing this in previous version.
What occurs is that scinotes interprets two dots ".." as the continuation mark and stops coloring the rest of the line as string.
(if you separate the two consecutive dots, the coloring is back to something nice).

Cheers,

Antoine