[Scilab-users] IPCV - missing: imfinfo()

Tan Chin Luh chinluh at tritytech.com
Fri Apr 26 18:37:02 CEST 2019

Hi,

Please wait for a couple of weeks for IPCV 4.x (we are skipping the
version number to match the OPENCV lib used version number to have
better align for both SW)

More features in IPCV 4.x going to be released soon.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Luh
linkedin.com/in/tanchinluh <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanchinluh>

On 25/4/2019 5:31 PM, P M wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I just wanted to use the imfinfo-function from the IPCV Toolbox.
>

> The function is indicated to exist, when one opens the imread - help
> page...
> ...there is a link to imfinfo at the bottom of the imread help function.
>
> However:
>
> - help imfinfo directs to  imread help page
> - using the link mentioned above results in:   Error the requested
> page could not be found.
>
> Using imfinfo itself should be straight forward.
> I guess it is something like:
>
> info = imfinfo(filename)
>
> or
>
> info = imfinfo(img);           //   img = imread(filename);
>
> But both time I get following eror message:
>
>    at line 3 of function imfinfo
>    Undefined Variable: int_imfinfo
>

> Found with:
>  - Scilab 6.0.2