[Scilab-users] IPCV - missing: imfinfo()

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 11:31:55 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I just wanted to use the imfinfo-function from the IPCV Toolbox.

The function is indicated to exist, when one opens the imread - help page...
...there is a link to imfinfo at the bottom of the imread help function.

However:

- help imfinfo directs to  imread help page
- using the link mentioned above results in:   Error the requested page
could not be found.

Using imfinfo itself should be straight forward.
I guess it is something like:

info = imfinfo(filename)

or

info = imfinfo(img);           //   img = imread(filename);

But both time I get following eror message:

   at line 3 of function imfinfo
   Undefined Variable: int_imfinfo

Found with:
 - Scilab 6.0.2