[Scilab-users] How to print GUI window?

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Aug 6 16:54:19 CEST 2019

Le 06/08/2019 à 14:45, P M a écrit :
> .... nice, so we getting closer.
>
> I would blame win10 for the scaling...
>
> This is, because in win7 I do get the correct Image, when executing
> the code I tested under win10.

There might be a quite quick and short term solution to calibrate scale
factors and shifts
in case of applicable, once for all for a given display.
Could you please run the following code in win10 (where you get some issues)
and send both images to me (in private if you wish).
Thanks.

-------

clf  reset,  plotframe([-1  -1  1  1])
set(gcf(),"figure_position",[0  0],  "figure_size",[900  700]);
set(gca(),  "x_location","origin",  "y_location","origin")
gca().margins=[0  0  0  0];
xgrid(color("grey60"),1,7);
gca().sub_ticks=[4  4];
gui2bitmap(gcf(),"calib_noborder.png");
gui2bitmap(gcf(),"calib_borders.png",%t);