[Scilab-users] Run Scilab 6.0.2 on OSX Catalina

Chin Luh Tan chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com
Wed Dec 4 14:07:36 CET 2019

Hi Stephane,

For Java Fixed:

--> thanks for the info, the openjdk works out of the box w/o the script

For hdf5

--> is actually my mistake, I've compiled the opencv w/o the qt this time so it is free from qt5 issue.

thanks.

rgds,

CL

---- On Tue, 03 Dec 2019 23:53:48 +0800 Stéphane Mottelet <stephane.mottelet at utc.fr> wrote ----

Hello,

In fact the enableJDK script is needed if the JDK is of Oracle
      brand. If you install a JDK from OpenJDK, e.g.

https://adoptopenjdk.net/

the JNI and BundleApp entries are already present in the
      Info.plist, and the script is useless.

Le 02/12/2019 à 06:43, Chin Luh Tan a