[Scilab-users] extract data in a scope under xcos

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 24 16:21:02 CET 2019

Hello Samuel,

In fact, my client want the equivalent of the data in a scilab numerical
scope, but in a format .txt or .csv, as to introduce these files in his
expert analysis software Flexpro.

Since last time, I’ve worked around the structure of a scop, and written a
routine hereafter. That a better solution than added a “TOWS_c » component
in the xcos diagrams.

I also think that the kind of routines are sorely missing in Xcos in “File
menu” (gateway to Excel for exemple). It could be an improvment

Sorry for this disturbance

Pierre P.

Best regards

               a=gca()

               mat=a.children

               Legend=mat(1).text'
// Channels titles

               nbv=size(Legend); nbv=nbv(2)                   // Number of
channels

               Time=mat(2).data(:,1)

               lg=size(Time); lg=lg(1)
// Size of each channel (nb. lines)

               NumReg=1

               txtNumreg=sprintf("%02i_",NumReg)

               filename=txtNumreg + "Francis" + ".txt";

               fd = mopen(filename, "w")

               // Line 1 : Print Legends

               //--------------------------------

               mfprintf(fd,"Time")