[Scilab-users] Scilab crash on a Windows server

Carrico, Paul paul.carrico at esterline.com
Mon Feb 11 15:43:04 CET 2019

Dear Scilab developers

While my code works on my workstation, I've met the current issue when running it on a Windows server 2007 using the current Scilab stable release.

In addition, the troubles come when I'm using h5 instructions (h5ls, h5read and so on)

Does this issue have ever been fixed ? if so I guess that a nightly build release can be used

Thanks

Paul

Nb: I absolutely need to run it on that server !

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:                        APPCRASH
  Application Name:                             wscilex.exe
  Application Version:                           6.0.1.0
  Application Timestamp:                     5a8551b5
  Fault Module Name:                          MSVCR120.dll
  Fault Module Version:                        12.0.21005.1
  Fault Module Timestamp:                  524f83ff
  Exception Code:                                  c000001d
  Exception Offset:                                0000000000093143
  OS Version:                                          6.0.6002.2.2.0.272.36
  Locale ID:                                             2057
  Additional Information 1:                  6ada
  Additional Information 2:                  fca3fe733ee7ca1410f98f05e229e12c
  Additional Information 3:                  8be5
  Additional Information 4:                  d88bc67e3ca5f123dc5350e3d08104a7

Read our privacy statement:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

EXPORT CONTROL :
« Cet email ne contient pas de données techniques »
« This email does not contain technical data »