[Scilab-users] Scilab crash on a Windows server

Izabela Wójcik-Grząba iwoj at il.pw.edu.pl
Thu Feb 21 19:50:08 CET 2019

Hallo,

Unfortunately I have a similar situation but on my workstation with
Windows 7 (not server). Sorry, but I have no idea what could be a
problem. My code works fine on version 6.0.1 (luckily). Also I did some
other simple calculations on version 6.0.2 without any problem.
My problem report is quite similar as Paul's (I don't know why the
version is pointed as 6.0.1, as I used 6.0.2):

PROBLEM SIGNATURE:

    Problem Event Name:                        APPCRASH

    Application Name:                          WScilex.exe

    Application Version:                       6.0.1.0

    Application Timestamp:                     5c65379a

    Fault Module Name:                         MSVCR120.dll

    Fault Module Version:                      12.0.21005.1

    Fault Module Timestamp:                    524f83ff

    Exception Code:                            40000015

    Exception Offset:                          0000000000074a46

    OS Version:                                6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

    Locale ID:                                 1045

    Additional Information 1:                  a85c

    Additional Information 2:
a85c1838a17ec60d7baab87a8a50aed8

    Additional Information 3:                  401b

    Additional Information 4:
401b7783e480232968940a06ab86c2c1

For the time being I wil use the previous version but I wanted to report
the problem.

Kind regards,
Iza