[Scilab-users] Ticks labels in form of number above number

Izabela Wójcik-Grząba iwoj at il.pw.edu.pl
Thu Feb 21 17:38:00 CET 2019

Hello,

In my plot every tick_label in the x-axis is made of two numbers (the
second is in the parenthesis). Now they are printed next to each other
like for example:
0.2 (11)

See the code below:

f_l=[0.20030479
0.29234647
0.36879976
0.43788566
0.50263554
0.56453135
0.62441298];

L_0=[11:1:17]';

f_l_labels=[msprintf('%3.1f\n',f_l)+' ('+string(L_0)+')'];

In this form they take a lot of place along the x-axis, so I would like
to print the numbers one over another. I've tried different options but
none of them works. Particularly I was testing a Latex option \atop but
with no success.

Maybe someone could help?

Kind regards,
Iza