[Scilab-users] Text in LaTeX mode <= Re: Prettify function - few questions

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sat Feb 23 17:37:56 CET 2019

Le 22/02/2019 à 09:09, Izabela Wójcik-Grząba a écrit :
> Thanks Samuel once more,
>
> I've already deleted my post because I managed to solve most of the
> problems (although circles are not exactly circles but I think it is a
> matter of resolution).
> In a prettify function there is a short example where normal text is
> mixed with LaTex:
>
> xlabel('$x$ (rad)')
>
> That's why I used this method and it works.

This was in the version 0.1 of slr. When i managed to actually package the
module to make it actually published and installable through the ATOMS
manager, i saw this error.
prettify() does not handle mixed mode more than Scilab does.
So i fixed the example. Now it works in the slr 0.2 release, the only one
you can see in the ATOMS GUI (the first one had no binaries).

The full CHANGES log is on https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/slr/0.2
including this "$..$" error.

Regards
Samuel