[Scilab-users] Small problem with Scilab 6.0.1 code generation

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Feb 21 22:56:16 CET 2019

Hello Vilppu,

Le 21/02/2019 à 11:14, Vilppu a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone tried using code generation on my example model?
>
> I installed the new Scilab 6.0.2 and with that I get even less far with code
> generation. When trying code generation I get this Scilab pop-up window
> message:
> Undefined operation for the given operands. check or define function %c_a
> for overloading.

The reason *why* this error now occurs is known. But the point is that
we need
to know *where* exactly this occurs in the code. So, in the message,
wasn't there
any indication about the /location/ of the error, the function, and the
line number,
the stack of nested calls?
Was "Undefined operation for the given operands. check or define
function %c_a for overloading. "
the whole message?
As for the "operation +" warning or error after "warning stop", not
having more detail
about where exactly the error occurs is rather blocking to debug the code.

For my part, i have no compiler on my computer ; so i can't reproduce
the issue.

We can't be surprised that the next steps fail. Issues must be fixed
step by step,
in the order they appear.

Regards
Samuel