[Scilab-users] Where is the best place for Scilab - xcos / ScicosLab - scicos questions and bug report?

farimani f.s.farimani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:51:49 CET 2019

Lately I have been using SciLab - xcos / ScicosLab - scicos and have had
several bugs and questions. Have tried the relevant StackOverFlow tag:

 *  SciLab <https://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=scilab>
 *  ScicosLab <https://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=scicoslab>
 *  scicos <https://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=scicos>
 *  xcos <https://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=xcos>

but it seems deserted, ended up answering my own questions. :) Also  the
twitter account <https://twitter.com/Scilab>   is not responsive. The forums
I have found here and  here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/comp.soft-sys.math.scilab>   are
also not working properly. I have posted several questions, none
published/answered.  This subreddit <https://www.reddit.com/r/scilab/>   is
also almost empty :(   the IRC channel <http://irc://irc.oftc.net/scilab>
is also empty. I was wondering if you could help me know where is the best
place to ask questions and also report bugs? maybe you have a
Slack/Discord/Gitter chat rooms?