[Scilab-users] Small problem with Scilab 6.0.1 code generation

Vilppu vilppu91 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 08:08:18 CET 2019

Hello Samuel,

Samuel GOUGEON wrote
> Was "Undefined operation for the given operands. check or define function
> %c_a for overloading. "
> the whole message?

Yes, that was the whole message.

Samuel GOUGEON wrote
> I finally got the same. No need to have a compiler, since these issues
> occur before compiling.
> The fact that the error message in the message box does not provide any
> information
> about where the error occurs is very unhandy.
> I will have a look to that.

I was about to say that you don't even need a compiler to test this error. I
have tried this code generation without having MinGw toolbox loaded and I
get the same error messages referring to adding. After that I get warning
about having no compiler. Thank you for taking a look.

I'm not an expert but maybe the problem lies within Xcos GUI not recognizing
the super block properly. I have also tried with different super blocks and
the error is always the same.