[Scilab-users] Export plot from figure with uicontrols

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Feb 26 18:01:24 CET 2019

Le 26/02/2019 à 17:37, Izabela Wójcik-Grząba a écrit :

>> Otherwise, you may destroy them just for saving the remaining figure.
>
> It is an idea, but how to do it properly?
> My figure contains to frames. In one of them there are some checkboxes
> which change the visibility of some parts of the plot. The plot is in
> the second frame. I would like to keep the changes made by checkboxes
> in the exported version of the plot.

What do you mean by "frames"? made with uicontrol(), or with subplot()
(or xsetech())?

The graphical effect of a uicontrol's callback remains after deleting
the uicontrol.
But to change it, you will have to regenerate the figure, choose another
action, delete all uicontrols, and save the new version of your figure.

If all uicontrol are set as direct children of the figure, deleting all
of them in a once could be done with something like
c = gcf().children;
delete(c(c.type=="uicontrol"))

Samuel