[Scilab-users] Export plot from figure with uicontrols

Izabela Wójcik-Grząba iwoj at il.pw.edu.pl
Tue Feb 26 18:32:44 CET 2019

> What do you mean by "frames"? made with uicontrol(), or with subplot()
> (or xsetech())?

They are made with uicontrol().

> The graphical effect of a uicontrol's callback remains after deleting
> the uicontrol.

Ok, it is good.

> If all uicontrol are set as direct children of the figure, deleting
> all of them in a once could be done with something like
> c = gcf().children;
> delete(c(c.type=="uicontrol"))

But in my case I would also delete my plot which is in one of the two
frames.
The structure is like that:
Figure has two uicontrols Frame; first Frame has Axes (my plot, which I
would like to export),second Frame has another uicontrol Frame which has
7 uicontrols Checkbox
I hope it's clear :-)

Iza