[Scilab-users] Export plot from figure with uicontrols

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Feb 28 21:22:27 CET 2019

Le 28/02/2019 à 20:45, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> .../...
> It's possible to export Scilab graphics directly in EMF format with
> xs2emf() since Scilab 5.5.0.
> I have never used it, but it's available.

When using xs2emf() with Scilab 6.0.2 on Windows7, a (modal) error
occurs (*)

--> xs2emf(0,"Figure_0.emf")
xs2emf: Unable to create export file, permission denied.

but anyway, the file is well created and can be actually imported in a
document. It works!

Samuel

(*) we saw this error when preparing the 6.0.2 release, but forgot to
report it.
It's being done.