[Scilab-users] A bug on saving the user parameters in memory?

Necati Gulunay n.gulunay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 05:08:30 CET 2019

I have been struggling with scilab 6.0.1 (64 bit) on windows in the sense
that when I change my code and rerun a program it seems the machine still
keeps the part (or all?) of the old code and  seems to make the previous
run.

So I am unable to see what my changes to the code make to the run of the
program which drives me crazy.   When I close scilab and reopen it then the
code runs proper.

It seems this is a bug with the run platform.

Anybody familiar with this problem and is there a cure for this.

Scilab 5 did not have this problem.