[Scilab-users] A bug on saving the user parameters in memory?

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Jan 25 22:00:22 CET 2019

Hello,

I've never had this issue.
However, there is sometime an issue with error messages on Scilab 6.0: A
part of the stack of an error message includes some line coming from a
previous error.
This can be very misleading.
It is hard to reproduce it in a deterministic way. So i am not sure that
this issue is reported yet.
In this case, the only way i found is to quit and restart a new Scilab
session, as you does for the issue you are addressing on your side.

Samuel