[Scilab-users] Different results inside a function and in the console

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Thu Jan 31 22:40:22 CET 2019

Izabela,

It is difficult to tell what's happening without seeing the function code.

However, it appears as if variable p_x were cleared or redefined to have
only 5 components prior to the assignment of two of its elements (those
with indices 1 and 5) when executing the formula.

What I would do is to create a new function removing all function code
not related to the problem, trying to track what happens to p_x before
applying the formula.

Regards,

Federico Miyara

---