[Scilab-users] {EXT} creating nice svg-files

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 14:20:43 CET 2019

Hi Christophe

... I figured out that in inkscape one can combine paths...( Ctrl++ )... so
that creates just one single area.
so i have a solution.

However it might be interesting to know, how Scilab fills the polygon when
saving it as an svg.
To me it seems something similar to a tessalation...building triangles to
fill the area.
The lines in the image are the triangle edges.

In my example the red surface is a fill of one single polygon.
Also the green area is the fill of one single polygon.

Thanks,
Philipp