[Scilab-users] xcos summation block doesn't work properly

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Mar 11 00:43:54 CET 2019

Le 10/03/2019 à 23:37, farimani a écrit :
> This was indeed an issue with the old version which I had installed through
> Chocolatey. It would be nice if the core Scilab team would take acare of the
> major package managers. here the link for the Chocolatey:
>
> https://chocolatey.org/packages/SciLab
Why using an external Windows package manager on Windows for Scilab?
Just download the Scilab binary from the official Scilab portal, and
exec it. And that's it.

By the way, as advertised at the first visit to chocolatey, the website
is maintained
by the community. And you are part of the community...