[Scilab-users] xcos summation block doesn't work properly

farimani f.s.farimani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:33:24 CET 2019

Dear Samuel,

My apologies for the late reply. I don't get any email notifications and I
can't find the option!

I hope you don't mind me saying that I think relying only on binary
distribution is a bad practice. Many users do not bother updating, missing
many new features and bug fixes. Moreover, when setting up a new system it
is a hassle to install all the software manually. Of course as soon as I
learn Chocolatey packaging I will try to help. but in the meantime I would
like to urge the Scilab core developers to invest in package managers. Fow
example take a look at Repology query for Scilab:

https://repology.org/projects/?search=scilab&maintainer=&category=&inrepo=&notinrepo=&repos=&families=&repos_newest=&families_newest=

improving these would boost our user-base significantly IMHO.