[Scilab-users] Behavior of gettext

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Wed Mar 13 01:56:22 CET 2019

Thank you Samuel, this one does work!

I understand the verbosity issue (it's the age of SMS's and WhatsApp's).
However, the "orthogonality", in spite of being a good idea to avoid
many instances of similar messages, would be really useful if some way
to combine short messages did exist. But I'm afraid it is a very hard
problem since the way things combine in different languages may be quite
different, particularly word order.

Federico