[Scilab-users] Where is the best place for Scilab - xcos / ScicosLab - scicos questions and bug report?

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Thu Mar 21 13:09:18 CET 2019

I think we must say a big "thank you" to the developers and maintainers
of such a great program as Scilab, which has in addition such a great
official support system. While it is important that other sites are
contributing to its spread, we cannot really ask official supporters be
omnipresent in all discussions on Scilab worldwide.

Federico Miyara