[Scilab-users] Where is the best place for Scilab - xcos / ScicosLab - scicos questions and bug report?

farimani f.s.farimani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:02:42 CET 2019

I would like to thank Stéphane Mottelet for taking the initiative and being
present on StackOverflow. Thanks to his support now almost all new questions
there have proper answers from a professional:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/scilab

I know it is too much work while basically the whole Scilab project is being
handled by 3 core developers at this moment. Thanks to his support we see
more people encouraged to use the software and this hopefully will stimulate
a positive momentum.