[Scilab-users] Where is the best place for Scilab - xcos / ScicosLab - scicos questions and bug report?

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Wed Mar 27 08:47:28 CET 2019

Hello,

The information is already present at the bottom of the welcome page of the inline help.

It is obviously not enough.

I suggest the "Documentation and help" section should be at the top
and should contain the link to the list
(it is in the "Other ressources" section).

I don't know if there is a "Tip" box that shows up
(I there is one, I deactivated it for a long time :-) )
but it could/should be there to.

Shall we fill in a wishlist?

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan