[Scilab-users] A collection of Scilab GUI tutorials

Nikolay Strelkov n.strelkov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 20:34:02 CET 2019

Dear Foad!

At first I should say that your idea is very good.

Then I can share a link to GUI programming thread -
http://mailinglists.scilab.org/Scilab-users-GUI-programming-td4037452.html#a4037453
Please read it for links and maybe tutorials for your collection.

About documentation I can recommend to use Markdown. It may be trasformed
to real book in some time. Currenly Markdown books are written with
bookdown.org RMarkdown dialect. It can produce even TeX books for
publishing (see Bookdown book example <https://bookdown.org/yihui/bookdown/>
).

As an author of very comprehensive GUI for Mathieu Functions Toolbox
<http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/mathieu/source/tree/master/demos/mathieu_gui.sci>
I can say that Scilab GUI programming is really still poor documented.

Wish you good luck!

--

*With best regards,Ph.D., *

*associate professor at MPEI