[Scilab-users] How to know which is the system's font?

Chin Luh Tan chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com
Sun Nov 3 16:51:49 CET 2019

Hi Samuel,

I see. In this case I am sorry for not able to help much, the last thing I could suggest (only for windows) is might be looking into the registry value.

unix_w('REG QUERY HKCU\Console\ /s')

will shows the different shell fontface. so if you lauch the scilab-cli and change the font from the properties, you should be able to see the changes.

however, it only for windows, and it does not tell the font used in Wscilex.

rgds,
CL

---- On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 19:24:10 +0800 Samuel Gougeon <sgougeon at free.fr> wrote ----

Le 31/10/2019 à 12:15, Samuel Gougeon a