[Scilab-users] Scilab cannot work on macOS 10.15 Catalina: Any        progress in sight?

Heinz Nabielek heinznabielek at me.com
Mon Nov 4 13:17:28 CET 2019

On 04.11.2019, at 12:58, stephane.mottelet at utc.fr wrote:

> atomsList

Never used atoms nor do I know, what they are good for, but my 6.02 in Catalina gives

--> atomsList
                        animaGIF - stand-alone creation of an animated GIF image from images files or from a live figure
                     ANN_Toolbox - Artificial Neural Network toolbox
                          apifun - Check input arguments in macros

Altogether 66 lines.

Is there something that I can check for you?
Heinz