[Scilab-users] Scilab cannot work on macOS 10.15 Catalina: Any        progress in sight?

stephane.mottelet at utc.fr stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Mon Nov 4 17:24:53 CET 2019

  Obviously, between points 3 and 4 I moved the Scilab app from the
archive in the Appplication folder.

Liens:
------
[1]
https://antispam.utc.fr/proxy/2/c3RlcGhhbmUubW90dGVsZXRAdXRjLmZy/antispam.utc.fr/proxy/2/c3RlcGhhbmUubW90dGVsZXRAdXRjLmZy/antispam.utc.fr/proxy/1/c3RlcGhhbmUubW90dGVsZXRAdXRjLmZy/www.utc.fr/~mottelet/scilab/download/6.0.2/scilab-6.0.2-x86_64-2019-11-04.dmg