[Scilab-users] example of library

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Sat Nov 9 06:13:03 CET 2019

Dear all,

I could finally work it out: The function

librarieslist()

provides a list of Scilab libraries, and the elementary function library
is called

elementary_functionslib

instead of

elementary_functionlib

There is a typo in the example (a plural is missing)--thrice!. That's
why the example didn't work!

Somebody told me I could edit the documentation by myself. I need some
permission? How I can get access to edit the help pages?

Regards,

Federico Miyara