[Scilab-users] example of library

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sat Nov 9 17:02:46 CET 2019

Le 09/11/2019 à 06:13, Federico Miyara a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> I could finally work it out: The function
>
> librarieslist()
>
> provides a list of Scilab libraries, and the elementary function
> library is called
>
> elementary_functionslib
>
> instead of
>
> elementary_functionlib
>
> There is a typo in the example (a plural is missing)--thrice!. That's
> why the example didn't work!
>
> Somebody told me I could edit the documentation by myself. I need some
> permission? How I can get access to edit the help pages?

  * login on the CodeReview portal, with your usual (Bugzilla) Scilab
    login and password:
    https://codereview.scilab.org => Sign in, in the top right
  * Contribute to an existing commit, just through the web interface.

Creating new commits and managing them is (quite) more complicated (at
least it was, for me).
But many contributions are possible directly with the web interface,
without knowing GIT,
including editing files.

Regards
Samuel