[Scilab-users] Scilab cannot work on macOS 10.15 Catalina: Any progress in sight?

Chin Luh Tan chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com
Tue Nov 12 03:16:57 CET 2019

Thanks Samuel for pointing this out. yes, you're right, if we've group the email, it will be the same as the one seen in the link, unless we've chosen the "Flatten" view in the email client.

We shall open another new thread on this discussion or else it will not match the subject again. :)

rgds,

CL

---- On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 03:39:01 +0800 Samuel Gougeon <sgougeon at free.fr> wrote ----

Le 11/11/2019 à 18:01, Chin Luh Tan a