[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: QUESTION

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Thu Nov 14 13:24:38 CET 2019

Hello,

Much clearer now.

Sorry for having suspecting you and your classmates.

Generally, you can have most answers looking at

help.scilab.org

Solving an ordinary differential equation? Looke at the ode() (type "ode" in the search bar)

Solving a quadratic equation : there are several ways but you might look at root() (which is designed to find root of a polynomial).

Differences between Sci- and Mat-lab?
Or browse the Mailing list archives

Also, do not hesitate to go at the scilab.org page and click on "Tutorials"

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer