[Scilab-users] QUESTION

Wofai Okoi Ewa wofaiewa at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 13:03:02 CET 2019

Hi All,
My sincere apologies for the seeming spam message.
We (Post Graduate Students) have just been enrolled into a 5-day SciLab Training Workshop at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, facilitated by Prof. S. O. Enibe, who asked us to get subscribed and also seek answers from the SciLab community. Hence the messages and questions.
However, I commend those who are cautious about the possibility of spamming, and should retain such caution, going forward.
Many thanks and best regards,
Wofai
PSThanks Federico, for your brilliant feedback.
​

Wofai O. Ewa
[MSc, MNSE, MNICE, COREN, APM, ACIArb, PRINCE 2®]
- Chartered Engineer
- Arbitrator (CIArb, UK)
- Project Mgmt. Expert
- Prince 2® Practitioner
M: +234 (0) 8102221112
T:  +234 (0) 8059076867

 P Pleaseconsider the environment before printing this e-mail

 Thisemail and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely forthe use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinionsexpressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent thoseof his business.

If youare not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any actionbased upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email inerror.