[Scilab-users] QUESTION

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Nov 14 12:33:37 CET 2019

Le 14/11/2019 à 09:07, Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe a écrit :
> Hello,

Yes, but since there is no url redirection in the messages, i would
rather wonder about some people in the same academic class, with some
questions feeding an exam session...
And we, feeding their answer.
;-)
Anyway, i personnaly do not see a reason to take 20 s to answer to some
subscribers that did not take 5 s to put a subject and  that evidently
did not spend 15 more seconds to look around the official website and
all redirections, noticeably to the online documentation.

I guess that it might also be an exam about how to create a robot
creating an account and spamming a test target.
The last question was about how to make the robot unsubscribing. And one
have failed.
;-)

Now, i am aware that this is just an how-to take 5 mn to wonder and
comment about not taking 20 s to answer to some improbable spam..

Best,
Samuel

PS: IMHO, the best way to deter such practice is to shortly and
massively answer /in private/ to such mails.