[Scilab-users] QUESTION

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Thu Nov 14 09:07:45 CET 2019

Hello,

> De : Federico Miyara
> Envoyé : mercredi 13 novembre 2019 22:31
>
> Wofai, Chinagorom, Apebo,

I also started to answer but I'm puzzled by the batch of short questions originating from new subscribers with a Gmail address.

It looks like spamming:
searching for messages in the archives,
posting something inspired by that to appear legitimate, then posting a link to a commercial or fishing URL.

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer