[Scilab-users] 2019.11.24 - Strange Bug open file Windows

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 24 16:35:40 CET 2019

Dear,

I am writing a big  project  for hydraulic water consideration using
scilab/xcos w10 v 5.5.2

In one corner of the project, I propose to load parameters coming from
expertise, with the instruction

               ParFile = uigetfile(["*.par"],directory, "Load OpstSim :
Chargement d''un fichier de paramétrisation", %f);

               if ParFile=="" then return; end;

>From time to time, Scilab is killed (one over 100). I also mean that this is
not possible to stop Scilab with the windo manager (top of this system). The
only way to escape is to turn off the pc battery of the pc (power down
 !)

.

Any explainations ? I don’t see what i have to do but i take all solutions
to go on. I am sad on this  and desapointed. I don’t see what to do

Best regards