[Scilab-users] Problems with mfile2sci

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Mon Oct 7 08:42:41 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I'm trying to convert a script originally written in Matlab and saved as
an .m file to Scilab using the function mfile2sci. However, I don't get
any .sci file. I get a .cat file which contains mostly the comments
without the comment sign //. I get also a .log file with a brief job
summary, indicating that no conversion was performed since "file
contains no instruction", which is not the case. I'm attaching the
original m file and the .cat and .log files.

Am I doing anything wrong?

I've tried to change the options (recursive mode, etc.)with no success.

I'm using 6.0.2.

Regards,

Federico Miyara