[Scilab-users] CLR design component is not clear in scilab 6.0.2 x64 W10

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Wed Oct 30 21:51:49 CET 2019

Dear all,

I think a half-high (centered) dot "·" is a better (and more standard)
multiplication sign, it does not take much space and it cannot be
confused with the decimal separator ".", for instance

1 + Ts·s - A·s^2

1 + 2.·s - 0.27·s^2

However, I think the decimal dot shouldn't be used in a block diagram,
its only use is to indicate they are real numbers, but block diagrams
never refer to integers so the decimal dot is somewhat pedantic.

By the way, the "·" can be typed using Alt-250 (on the num pad).

Regards,

Federico Miyara