[Scilab-users] k*Ts - tr: Re: CLR design component is not clear in scilab 6.0.2 x64 W10

Pierre PERRICHON perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 31 15:29:34 CET 2019

Dear Samuel,

if we replace Ts by k*Ts, what does it give? (we hope the same symbol than for .s

Sincerely

> Message du 31/10/19 15:11
> De : "Pierre PERRICHON"

> A : "UsersmailinglistforScilab"
> Copie à :
> Objet : tr: Re: [Scilab-users] CLR design component is not clear in scilab 6.0.2 x64 W10

Dear all

I think this representation (Federico) is the best one and the most relevant.
It is even better than the one proposed in Simulink.
I sincerely and strongly hope it will be adopted

> Best regards
Pierre

Le 30/10/2019 à 23:25, Federico Miyara a écrit :

> Samuel,
>
> In another e-mail that for some reason was not sent (and was completely deleted...) I mentioned this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols and standard ISO 80000-2, which in its clause 9, item 2.9.5
> > > I have well received it, but in private, and ending with this reference, that is not public (to buy)
> (not sure that i can access to it from my University. Will try later).

says that symbol for multiplication is either · or ×, and that they can be omitted if no misunderstanding is possible, and presents two examples of omission, one with space, such as a b, and one without space, such as ab (I suppose this is when one has been already using a and b or they are immediately explained).