[Scilab-users] k*Ts - tr: Re: CLR design component is not clear in scilab 6.0.2 x64 W10

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Oct 31 17:03:17 CET 2019

Le 31/10/2019 à 15:29, Pierre PERRICHON a écrit :

>  Dear Samuel,
>
> if we replace Ts by k*Ts, what does it give? (we hope the same symbol
> than for .s

Pierre,

As written yesterday, we can't use different symbols/separators for
distinct kind of left and right operands.
If we chose one, it will be the only and same one for all
multiplications. So yes, it will be the same symbol.

PS: could you please use "Reply to: users@"  when following-up a discussion?
Otherwise, this breaks the thread and makes harder reading it, and
duplicates threads.
Thanks

Samuel