[Scilab-users] k*Ts - tr: Re: CLR design component is not clear in scilab 6.0.2 x64 W10

Pierre PERRICHON perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 31 18:19:56 CET 2019

Dear Samuel and Xcosers-scilabers

It's OK

Sorry for the reply, my favorite outlook has broken today, and I have had to go on the orange plateform which is more difficult for me.

OK only one separator of course. This is perfect

the "*" was for the dialog box, not for the final rendering of the xcos  box screen of course.

Regards

I hope this message is correct fot the thread

Pierre

PS : in my neighborhood we go to fiber
So intermittent communication right now