[Scilab-users] help for specific plot

Vesela Pasheva vvp at tu-sofia.bg
Tue Sep 10 16:13:30 CEST 2019

I am dealing with a closed planar contour, presented in a struct
PS.x,[],PS.y,[] with m points. The contour is closed, so m+1 point coincides
with the first. Parallel to this I have a quantity TS (temperature) as an
array which elements correspond to the points of the contour.

The question is: how to present graphically the data - the points, and the
temperatures. It seems to be a cilindrical surface, which base is the
contour, and heghts are the values of TS.

Thank you in advance

Vesela Pasheva