[Scilab-users] Efficiency map

Daniel Stringari danielstringarita at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 00:13:13 CEST 2020

Dear friends, I'm still a layman at SCILAB, but I'm using SCILAB this week
to be able to plot an efficiency map through a routine I created on it.
Basically the efficiency map is summarized in* annex 1_0 and  annex 1_1*(I
took it from the internet to exemplify the problem), where through a TORQUE
X SPEED curve I have efficiency lines.
In *annex 2*, I have an example of how my curve looks so far. Based on the
example, I have two problems:
1) I tried to use the SPLIN function to interpolate the points, but it
doesn't work considering that it works only with strictly increasing
vectors. Any suggestions for me to smooth the curve?
2) When trying to add colors, I realized that most plotting functions do
not work with values that are not real, which is my case ... All values
with decimal places. Any suggestions for solving this other problem?

Friends, I appreciate any form of help...

attachments:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DZORDJfpoezDhzYYyn4oold1O1V1Yz0Z