[Scilab-users] Efficiency map

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Tue Apr 14 23:48:47 CEST 2020

Hello,

You are taking the problem by the wrong tip. If I understand your
problem, you have scattered (x,y,z) data (x=speed, y=torque,
z=efficiency) and you want to approximate this data by a smooth surface
z=f(x,y) and want to draw level curves of this surface.

So, instead of focusing on curves first, you have to focus on the global
approximation of the surface,and the level curves will be easy to
determinate afterwards.

So please provide your data (you can send it to me in a private message)
if you want us to test different approaches.

S.