[Scilab-users] spline and color plot on the chart

Daniel Stringari danielstringarita at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 03:48:51 CEST 2020

Good night friends,
I wrote an email before, but I believe that I was not clear in my words and
so I will write more clearly.

In this annex 1, I have the graph I am generating. Basically I am extracting
values of x (speed) and y (torque) from excel and generating vectors of x []
and y [] to plot internal lines. I want to smooth these lines, but the
functions of the scilab are only for growing points. I thought about
creating cubic splines manually, but I don't know how to do it. Can anybody
help me ?

In addition, I would like to color my chart with level colors according to
the colorbar, but I am not able to implement contour2d for this case.

thanks.